The User could configure his browser to notify and reject the installation of Cookies sent by the APPLICATIONS, but disabling Cookies in his browser may cause the functionalities and Services offered by the APPLICATIONS to be limited and the performance may decrease until the point of preventing its use.
b) Type, purpose and operation of Cookies
Depending on who manages the equipment or domain from which they are sent, Cookies can be divided into own Cookies (managed by CajasyMotores.com.) Or Third Party Cookies (managed by third parties that process the data obtained through them). Except for analytical cookies and social network registration cookies, the rest of the cookies used to which this Policy refers are own cookies.
Personalization cookies: this type of Cookie remembers your preferences, for the tools found in the Services, so you do not have to reconfigure the Service every time you access the APPLICATIONS. These cookies are used while there is a session initiated in the APPLICATIONS or a particular functionality is used. This type of cookies has the following purposes:
• Identification of the browser language to display the contents in the correct language; • Sound emission volume settings;
• Type and size of font used in the APPLICATIONS;
• Storage of the user's favorite channels;
• Identification of the version of the service that allows to control the necessary updates of the different functionalities.
This type of cookies can be deleted if the User clicks on the "log out" option. If this type of cookies is deleted, the Service may cease to function optimally.
• Registration cookies: Registration cookies are generated once the User has registered or subsequently opened their session. These cookies are used while there is a session initiated in the APPLICATIONS and are used to identify the User in the Services for the following purposes:
- • Keep the User identified so that, if you close a Service, the browser or the device, the next time you re-enter the Service, you will continue to be identified, thus facilitating your navigation.
- • Check if the User is authorized to access certain Services, for example, to access a channel or set of channels and participate in a conversation with a group.
- This type of cookies can be deleted if the User clicks on the "log out" option from the APPLICATIONS settings. Once deleted, when the User accesses the Service again he will have to log in again.
- THIRD PARTY COOKIES •
- Facebook registration cookies: when the User registers in a Service with Facebook credentials, it authorizes it to keep a persistent Cookie that remembers its identity and guarantees access to the Services until it expires. The User may delete this Cookie and revoke access to the Services through Facebook by updating their preferences in said social network, but this may result in the loss of access to the Service or set of related Services offerered.
- For more information, see https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies/.
- • Analysis cookies: those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the Users of the APPLICATIONS. For this, its use of the APPLICATIONS is analyzed in order to introduce improvements in its operation and / or improve the offer of products or services. The origin of these cookies is Google.
- Each time a User accesses the APPLICATIONS, a tool from an external provider (Google) generates analytical Cookies on the User's device. These Cookies that are only generated when the User performs an action, are permanent and will serve in future access to the APPLICATIONS to identify the visitor anonymously. Note that permanent cookies expire when the purpose they serve is met or when they are manually deleted.
• Allow the anonymous identification of the navigating Users through the "Cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate counting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
__ga Used to distinguish users.
c) How to disable Cookies in the main browsers
The user can - at any time - choose which cookies he wants to work in the APPLICATIONS if he accesses them through a browser by accessing the configuration panel of his browser:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help • Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help. To disable Google Analytics analysis cookies for browsers, visit the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=enIf the User were accessing the Services offered by the APPLICATIONS, from a medium Unlike a web browser, such as the applications made available in the Google Play and Apple Store markets, cookies cannot be disabled individually. For this reason, the User who wishes to disable cookies must uninstall the native applications and, consequently, cease to access said Services.
d) What happens if Cookies are disabled
The APPLICATIONS need Cookies to be able to offer the services of registration in the application, management of the preferences of the User in relation to the type of source and its size, position the User in the corresponding section and remember it later once closed and another set of Services that cannot be used if they are disabled.
UPDATES AND CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY
CajasyMotores.com may modify this Cookies Policy based on changes in the Cookies used at any time in the Applications, as well as based on legislative, regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified for acceptance either through the official website of CajasyMotores.com, via email to Users registered in the CajasyMotores.com systems. or through any other suitable procedure according to the circumstances.
If you have questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at our technical service Boxes and Motors